Friday, December 4, 2009

The Sky is the Limit

I've been having a lot of fun creating some really colorful and abstract photographs I've taken of our magnificent atmosphere...I'd like to share a few with you, along with some quotes I've found.





I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in. ~John Muir, 1913





Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them. ~Bill Vaughn








And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything. ~William Shakespeare






I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day's great sun.
~Charles Hanson Towne







The most beautiful view is the one I share with you. ~Author Unknown

No comments: