Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just For Fun

Here is a photography website I enjoy venturing to once in a while. I like to put some of these photographs on my desktop once in a while too.

http://www.caedes.net/Zephir.cgi?lib=Caedes::Gallery&gallery=photography


Here are a few recent ones I thought were pretty amazing:




Having been to Estes Park, recently I thought this was beautiful and the place really is stunning to see!




I love the contrast in this one, and how the lighting worked perfectly in a sepia setting. It's not always easy to achieve.



Care for a drink anyone? I love the colors and the repetition in this one.




Like the color in the black and white setting, I love doing this with a lot of my photos. It really puts the focus on one particular image, almost like you want that certain part of the photo to speak to it's viewers and say something.

No comments: