Thursday, October 1, 2009

Speculations

There is a situation going on in my life right now, that some people have speculated about, and wondered the validity of what is happening with me. I understand their curiousness, however when it becomes an obsession and an intrusiveness into my life, there is a line that has to be drawn. What is going on with me is personal. And you have no right to judge me, because it is not your business. Some people have talked about what is going on, because they have misread information or have eavesdropped on me. I have only confided in those that I can trust, and unfortunately I misjudged a few of them. I have only been sincere and trusting, but in doing that, I get stabbed in the back. So now I feel forced to get my armor on. Whatever you have been told or heard about, can only be of speculation, because I don't even know all the answers. However, because it is personal to me, it is also an emotional subject. If you have any respect for me, please stop intruding. I know that some people are talking and saying stuff to "spite me" because they *think* they know what is going on. However, unless you have actual proof of what it is, then you have no reason to judge and say stuff about me. I am tired of the drama and the people intruding on my life only because of their obsession with a particular social group. If you have respect for me and these people (if you know who I am talking about) then you would leave it alone. I have also talked with this group on the matter, so whatever it is that you are speculating you really have no business doing so, since you are not involved in the situation. I am not delusional and/or obsessed with anyone or anything, if you have come to believe that, then fine. I don't care what you think. I have only been sincere and optimistic as much as I can be. If you are concerned about my situation I appreciate the concern, but please keep it to yourself. Out of respect for me, and others involved. Thank you.

No comments: