Saturday, August 29, 2009

Quick Stop

Hey, I realized it's been a while since I posted something on here, so I thought I would put down a few inspirational quotes I was looking up today...

“Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything. Love still stands when all else has fallen.” -unknown

“Those you trust the most can steal the most.” -Lawrence Lief

“I have learned throughout my life as a composer chiefly through my mistakes and pursuits of false assumptions, not by my exposure to founts of wisdom and knowledge.”
-Igor Stravinsky quotes (Russian-born modern composer, 1882-1971)

“True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.” - Socrates quotes (Ancient Greek Philosopher, 470 BC-399 BC)

“There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love.”
-unknown

“True love is like a psychic experience. Everyone tells ghost stories, but few have ever seen a ghost." -unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww I like the trust one the best its the first one.. That is just so true :D